In cases where your population may not have access to the Internet, or where you need to conduct a mass mailing to unspecified respondents, the Burruss Institute can format and distribute a traditional mail survey.
- Just as it is with a web survey, it is very important, for the success of a mail survey,
that the instrument be attractive, easy to read and understand, and easy to return.
- The Burruss Institute has extensive experience in all of these areas, and will put
every effort into achieving the highest response rate possible for your project.
- The Institute will coordinate and carry out all aspects of the mailing, including
personalized letters to each respondent, where appropriate.
- We will gather completed surveys as they come in and coordinate all data entry, utilizing
our experienced data entry staff.
- All collected data is stored on our secure server, at all times.